Friday, July 10, 2009

Moving along

I just got back from the Allegheny Mountains in Pennsylvania where I had to attend on-site project meetings for work. They all got a kick out of seeing a pregnant woman wearing a hard hat, safety glasses and a safety vest! Which, needless to say, they do not make in maternity sizes. This trip is likely going to be my last major travel until after the baby arrives.

I had my monthly doctor's appointment back on June 26th. The doctor said everything seems to be moving along as planned. Our little girl is an active one! I can feel her move around quite a bit more now. I am starting to think she is a morning person like her mother. She seems to enjoy doing calisthenics at about 4:00am every morning! Making it alittle difficult to fall back asleep right away.

Reality is finally setting in for Brian and I that October is really right around the corner. We are now in the process of looking for nursery furniture and other baby wares! Alittle overwhelming, but with the help of friends and family I think we will be able to make some good choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment