Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Moving right along

I had my 28 week doctor's appointment today. That's right, it's doesn't seem real, but I have now moved into my third trimester (will be going to see the doctor every two weeks now). Overall I am still feeling pretty good. My feet don't fit in most of my shoes, but from what I hear, that is just part of the pregnancy package. My hands get achy alot, my doctor's has recommended that I try wearing wrist splints while I sleep and while I work if necessary. She said carpal-tunnel symptoms can be exaggerated with being pregnant. If you have any other recommendations let me know:) I recently had my glucose test for gestational diabetes and passed with flying colors. My iron level is alittle low, so I am seeing some spinach salads in my future!

Little girl's heartbeat was normal at 148. My belly is measuring at 29 cm, which is right where it is supposed to be. Even though it seems to only get bigger and bigger everyday. She is still very active. I keep telling Brian that she is going to follow in her father and Aunt Debra's soccer footsteps.

We are slowly getting the nursery ready. We are very limited on storage space in this house, so we have both been trying to reduce our own personal stuff (easier said than done). It is hard to let go of some of the stuff that our parents saved for us growing up, but I keep telling myself that we will be replacing it with new memories for our little one. We did finally get our nursery furniture ordered. With a huge thanks to Sarah on the crib!!!! Next will be painting and carpet cleaning. I have a goal to have the nursery ready by the beginning of October in case she decides to make an early appearance. And heaven knows, we have a VERY busy September lined up.

No comments:

Post a Comment